We are now able to introduce the Hartley Dental Care Plan which is a membership scheme that spreads the cost of your regular appointments and provides additional savings and benefits to you.
Why join our Dental Care Plan?
Principal dentist, Dr Gary Dorman explains:- “Regular attendance to see your Dentist and Dental Hygienist helps to improve and maintain your oral health. Several studies have shown that gum disease is linked to increased risks of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, pre-term births and dementia. These studies have also shown that seeing your Dentist or Dental Hygienist for oral hygiene treatment on a regular basis lowers the risk of heart attack by 24% and stroke by 13%.
There is also clear evidence within our practice that patients who attend regular examination and hygiene appointments require less treatment overall and that new restorations last significantly longer.”
Healthy Mouth… Healthy Smile…
You care about you teeth and your smile and we want you to enjoy member benefits.
It couldn’t be easier to join our Dental Care Plan and your Dentist or Dental Hygienist will explain the following benefits in more detail:
- Better oral health and positive impact on your general health
- Makes your dental health maintenance affordable
- All digital x rays when required
- Enjoy savings on all dental treatments
- Special discounts off tooth whitening treatments
- Spreads the cost of your care using convenient Direct Debit payments
- Free emergency consultation*
* Emergency consultation with dentist is free, treatment or prescribed medication will be chargeable if required
For full details of the plans and costs please see our online sign up page where you can also ask us any questions.
Alternatively if you’re in the practice then feel free to ask for a leaflet or speak with your dentist.