Our Hartley Dental Plan is really straight forward.
All 3 plans have the same great inclusive benefits:
- Spread the cost of routine dental treatment over a year
- 2 Oral Health Examinations with your dentist per year
- No extra charge for digital X-rays, when needed (usually £10 each)
- Tooth whitening for £199.00 (save £100!)
- Free emergency consultations
- 10% reduction in the cost of general dental treatment*
It all comes down to if you need to see the hygienist, and how often.
Plan 1 (£13.50 per month) is if you don’t need to see the hygienist at all and the dentist does your routine cosmetic teeth cleaning at your exam appointment. (2 cosmetic cleans with the dentist per year).
Plan 2 (£18 per month) is if you see the hygienist every 6 months (2 Hygiene Therapy Treatments per year).
Plan 3 (£28 per month) is if you have more extensive gum issues and see the hygienist every 3 months. (4 Hygiene Therapy Treatments per year).
Please note there is a one off joining fee of £10.00, which is added to your first direct debit payment.
Click the link to sign up for our Hartley Dental Plan.
To keep you fully informed of our policies, please note the following:
- There is a once only £10 administration joining fee which will be taken at your first monthly collection; however, this fee will be waived if you are moving from an existing plan.
- Your monthly payments will be taken on or around the 10th of each month by our administrations Privilege Plan Ltd and their name will appear on your bank statement.
- Your benefits will commence following your first monthly payment.
- You will not be asked to sign a contract; we do just ask for three months’ notice before leaving the plan.
- In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan whilst having general or cosmetic dental treatment or within six months of completing a course of general or cosmetic dental treatment we reserve the right to recover the discounts applied to your treatment.
*10% discount applies to general dental treatment, and excludes dental implants or specialist treatments.
If you are unsure which plan is best for you then please contact us on 01474 703484.